By using this site you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of all personal and non-personal information provided through forms, blogs, comments, reviews, or email.
1.0 Protection of Rights
1.1 Consent to Collection of Personal Information
Your privacy and personal and non-personal information will only be attained by Kingsway Counselling if and only if you provide it to us. No personal or non-personal information will be sold to spammers, or third-party companies, and will only be viewed or used by Kingsway Counselling and its affiliated companies. Kingsway Counselling does use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel but opts out of the use of sharing any personal information. Only non-personal information can be collected and will be kept anonymous. Please read Google’s and Facebook’s privacy policies for more detailed information.
1.2 Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We conduct strict standards to ensure that your information is not mistreated. Our policies provide users with peace of mind which includes but is not limited to:
– Ensuring affiliates sign contract agreements to ensure any personal information is not
used for any unauthorized purposes.– Limiting access to personal information to any new or unauthorized employees.
– All personal information provided through our website or in person is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with our collegiate standards.
– Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect personal information.
– Storing all personal information on a secure network to which no unauthorized users may access it.
– Using an SSL Certificate (https) to enhance security on this site. All pages that require the submission of any kind of personal information have SSL implemented.